FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
If your vehicle was towed from a private property, contact the property owner/administrator to find out the name and phone number of the towing firm they use.

If you were towed from a City street or City property, you should contact Westway Towing by calling (954) 731-1115. They are located at 3681 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311.

Complaints about towing violations should be referred directly to the Broward County Consumer Affairs Division. Call (954) 765-4400, press #, then dial extension 9674 or send an email to hcruz@broward.org.

Show All Answers

1. Tamarac Historical Society
2. Tam-A-Gram
3. Tax Information
4. Teen Program
5. Tennis
6. Towing
7. Traffic Citations
8. Traffic Signals
9. Tree Removals