FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Alarm installations will require a permit from the Building Department. For questions please call (954) 597-3420.
Residential and commercial burglar alarms do not have to be registered with BSO – Tamarac.
Fire alarms do not need to be registered with the Tamarac Fire Department. Call (954) 597-3800 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. ADA
2. Alarms
3. Animals
4. Aquatic Center
5. Arts/ Public Art Committee
6. Athletics
7. Auto Tags (Registration, Renewals)