A Message from the Mayor and Commission
Monday, July 6, 6 pm
In an abundance of caution, the City is closing the pool at the Caporella Aquatic Complex for the next two weeks, effective immediately. Swim lessons are suspended, and the pool is now closed for open swim. The situation will be reevaluated during the week of July 20.
The City will continue offering FREE walk-up COVID-19 testing in partnership with the Department of Health through July 31. The testing site at the Tamarac Recreation Center, 7501 N. University Dr., is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am – 4 pm. You must wear a mask and show ID. Appointments are not being accepted at this time.
Upcoming Feeding South Florida food distribution events in Tamarac include:
• Wednesday, July 8, 9 – 11 am, Christian Life Center, 2699 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Saturday, July 11, 9 – 11 am, Korean United Methodist Church, 6501 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Wednesday, July 15, 9 – 11 am, Christian Life Center, 2699 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Saturday, July 18, 9 – 11 am, Korean United Methodist Church, 6501 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Monday, July 20, 9 – 11 am, Community Christian Church, 10001 W. Commercial Blvd.
• Saturday, July 25, 9 – 11 am, Korean United Methodist Church, 6501 W. Commercial Blvd.
Have you visited a business or establishment where COVID-19 requirements like those for sanitization, social distancing and facial covering are not being followed? To help stop the spread, Broward County urges residents to call 311 to anonymously report violations.
This week, SBA Disaster Recovery Q&A sessions will be offered from 10 – 11 am and 2 – 3 pm daily. You can get your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) questions answered by a live person. For information on these sessions and others offered by the South Florida Office of the SBA, visit www.sba.gov/southflorida.
The City of Tamarac is a public entity subject to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes concerning public records. Email messages are covered under Chapter 119 and are thus subject to public records disclosure. All email messages sent and received are captured by our server and retained as public records.
7525 NW 88 Avenue Tamarac Florida 33321Unsubscribe