The City of Tamarac's Neighborhood Partnership Program presents “How to Prepare a Successful Proposal”, a technical assistance workshop at 4 pm on Monday, June 10. It will be held at the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 West Commercial Blvd.
THIS PROGRAM PROVIDES AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Upgrade neighborhood signage
• Enhance lighting
• Remove nuisance species or tree plantings in rights-of-way
• Install outdoor fitness structures/exercise stations
• Conduct median or neighborhood landscaping, low water use landscaping or hedge replacement projects
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA INCLUDE:
• Property must be located within the City of Tamarac
• Applicant must be an active neighborhood association/organization or homeowners association and registered with the City of Tamarac
• Refer to the guidelines for a complete list
Open enrollment: 8 am on June 17, 2019 – 4 pm on June 28, 2019.
Applications will be available at www.Tamarac.org starting on June 17th at 8 am. For more information, contact Tamarac's Housing division at (954) 597-3549.