To check your account balance or pay your bill online visit our Online Water Payment Portal.
Other payment options include:
- Pay by phone. Call Customer Service at 954-597-3590 and pay with a credit card.
- Use Tamarac’s Automatic Payment Plan (TAPP). Call 954-597-3590 to enroll and have your entire utility bill automatically deducted from your bank account 15 days from the billed date.
- Pay in person at City Hall, Room 102, during our regular office hours.
- Drop payment off in one of our after-hours drop boxes located at:
- City Hall parking lot, 7525 NW 88th Avenue
- Tamarac Community Center parking lot, 8601 West Commercial Boulevard, in the back of the building
- The City’s Water Treatment Plant parking lot, 7803 NW 61st Street
* Credit Card Payment Security and Supported Web Browsers