- Feature Links
- Website Accessibility
The City of Tamarac aims to provide full accessibility to our programs, services and activities unless doing so changes the fundamental nature of the program, service or activity or it creates an undue administrative or financial burden. If you are not able to access any of the content of the website, please email the ADA Coordinator or call the ADA Coordinator at 954-597-3613 so that we can provide a solution or provide the information in an accessible format. If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, etc.) and have difficulty accessing any information, please identify the information or material to which you seek access, the website address of the material with which you request access or assistance, the problem you experienced, and your contact information so that the City may provide you with the necessary assistance.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Information
- Google Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation