- City Commission
- Commissioner - Elvin Villalobos (Dist. 3)
Commissioner - Elvin Villalobos (District 3)
Elvin Villalobos is a dedicated public servant with a strong passion for making a difference in the community. As the District 3 Commissioner of Tamarac, Florida, Elvin has consistently demonstrated his commitment to putting residents first by providing transparent and superior service with unparalleled integrity and dedication.
Throughout his distinguished career, Elvin has held numerous leadership roles in his community, including serving as President and Vice-President of several homeowners association boards. He has also contributed his expertise to the City of Tamarac Land Code Rewrite Advisory Committee, the Parks and Recreation Board, the Broward County Parks and Recreation Board as an appointee by Commissioner Michael Udine and currently serves on the Broward County Oversight Committee.
Elvin's educational background is equally impressive, having earned a Bachelor of Science degree (Cum Laude) in Political Science and Business Administration from Keiser University in 2017.
As a business owner since 2010, Elvin is no stranger to hard work and perseverance, being a partner at ELKO Filtering Co., LLC, Azure Asset Management, Omega Realty Venture, and RE/MAX InterAction Realty. His extensive experience in real estate and other business ventures has enabled him to serve on various committees within the National Association of Realtors, where he contributes to developing policies and programs that benefit communities across the nation.
Elvin's civic involvement extends beyond his professional career, as he is also an active member of several local organizations. He is a member of the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, Tamarac Historical Society, Tamarac Census Ambassador Count Committee (2020), and the Kiwanis Club of Tamarac. Moreover, he proudly participated in the Tamarac University Class of 2017, further solidifying his dedication to his community.
Despite his many professional and civic commitments, Elvin always finds time for his family. A loving husband and father, he has been married to his high school sweetheart, Jackie, since their freshman year. Together, they have two wonderful daughters and cherish their fur pets as valued family members.
When he is not working or volunteering, Elvin enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as exploring the great outdoors. His unwavering dedication to his community, coupled with his relentless optimism, makes Elvin Villalobos a shining example of what it means to be an elected official.
Present and Past Experience
- Business owner since 2010
- Licensed Florida Realtor & Owner of RE/MAX InterAction Realty in Tamarac
- Vice President, Westwood 3 Homeowners Association
- Past President, Banyan Lakes Homeowners Association
- Member, School Oversight Committee, Broward County Public Schools
- Member, Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tamarac Land Development Code Advisory Committee
- Appointee, Tamarac Parks and Recreation Board
- Appointee, Broward County Park and Recreation Board
- Member, Tamarac Historical Society
- Member, Tamarac Census Ambassador Count Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtors Legislative Think Tank
- Member, National Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network Advisory Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtor State and Local Taxation Committee
- Member, Kiwanis Club of Tamarac
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors, Political Science and Business Administration, Keiser University
- Graduate, Tamarac University Class of 2017